1. LEGAL AGREEMENT.
2. USER AGREEMENT.
You agree that, in our sole discretion, we may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Site, and remove and discard any materials that you submit to the Site, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Site, or any removal of any materials that you have submitted to the Site.
4. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND POLICIES.
5. MARKETING DISCLOSURE.
All services and products ordered from this site belong to third parties and not the owner of this site. The owner of this site has a material financial connection to the provider of the goods and services referred to on the site. The owner receives payment for each qualified sale or payment for each potential customer referral. The owner may be advertising on behalf of a third party advertiser with whom the provider of the products or services also has a material financial connection in that both advertisers receive payment for each qualified sale or payment for each potential customer referral. Information regarding the products and services on this website are provided by a third party owning or advertising such product and service on the site and therefore the correctness of such information are unknown to the site owner who does not undertake due diligence to confirm such third party representations regarding third party advertising claims.
To the extent there are testimonials on this Site about a product or service advertised on this Site, they are not provided by the owner of the website, the advertiser providing such testimonials warrants that the results provided are accurate and true. However, these examples are not necessarily typical or average nor do they represent a guarantee of your personal results. Please contact the owner of such products and services directly with any questions regarding claims made herein.
6. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISER DISCLAIMER.
After completion of any advertiser registration page, the information will be provided to the third party advertiser who is authorized by you to call you or correspond in any other manner with you including SMS and e-mail. You agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damages of any kind incurred as a result of any such dealings with any advertiser listed on this website.
7. PROHIBITED USER CONDUCT.
This Site may include a variety of features, such as blog postings, bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and e-mail services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted in these areas lies solely with the each user. Only the posting user is responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Site. It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Service.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any e-mail addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
- You will not collect personal data about, or the e-mail addresses of, other Site users for commercial or unlawful purposes or for purposes of sending unsolicited commercial e-mail, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or take or cause to be taken any action that disrupts the normal flow of postings and dialogue on the Site (such as submitting an excessive number of postings), or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Site.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and other associates and the directors, officers, agents and employees of each, harmless from any liability of any nature arising out of or related to any content or materials submitted to or displayed on the Site by you or by others using your user account.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
License to you. You may use the Site, and materials on the Site, for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce any of the materials without the prior written consent of the owner. You may not distribute copies of materials found on this Site in any form (including by e-mail or other electronic means) without prior written permission from the owner. Of course, you're free to encourage others to access the information themselves on our Site and to tell them how to find it.
License to Us. By submitting material to us, you are representing that you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the express consent of the owner. By submitting material to any public posting areas of this Site, such as any message boards, classifieds, forums, or community publishing areas, you agree that we, including our partners, agents, affiliates and service providers (collectively, "Third Party Providers"), may reproduce, modify, and distribute such material as we see fit in any medium and for any purpose. You grant us the world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such material on the Site. You also grant us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also agree that we, including our Third Party Providers, may identify you as the author of any of your postings by name, e-mail address or screen name as we see appropriate. We also reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons.
Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks, product and service names, and other corporate indicia are the property of their respective owners or Creative Digital Media, Inc. You agree not to display or use in any manner any posted Marks without our prior permission.
Links. You may establish a hypertext link to this Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of or affiliation with your site by us.
No Framing. You may not, without our prior written permission, frame any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any material, content or intellectual property belonging to us, our parent or affiliate companies, or any of their licensors.
9. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
10. MARKETING MATERIALS.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT: (i) ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (v) ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, BUGOM.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE BUGOM.COM SERVICE OR PROMOTIONS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO CEASE ACCESSING OR USING BUGOM.COM.
13. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTION SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
By using the site, you agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including (without limitation) attorney's fees, arising from your use of the site, or your use of the products and services contained thereon, or from any person's use of any ID regardless of whether you authorized such use or not. By using the site, products or services, you are hereby agreeing to release us from any and all claims, demands, debts, obligations, damages (actual or consequential), costs, and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, that you may have against us or our advertisers arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or to the products and services.
15. CHOICE OF LAW, VENUE AND JURISDICTION.
This site (excluding third party linked sites) is controlled by bugom.com from its offices within the State of Nevada, U.S. of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states as well as from other countries around the world to the extent permitted by site. As each of these places has laws that may differ from Nevada, by accessing this site, both you and bugom.com agree that the statues and laws of Nevada shall apply to any actions or claims arising out of or in relation to this Agreement or your use of this site, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof. You and bugom.com also agree and hereby submit to the filing of any claim only in the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of United States, Nevada and any legal proceedings shall be conducted in English. Bugom.com makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If the law of your state, or U.S. Territory does not permit your participation in this Service, then you are responsible for complying with such laws and you agree to indemnify bugom.com against any action you undertake to use the bugom.com website. This Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods.
16. GENERAL TERMS.